Our 2020 Work Placement Program is now closed.
We will commence taking applications for our 2021 Work Placement Program in August 2020
Students will get experience in the wide range of services that we offer our clients and tasks will include: -
- Preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and companies
- Working with accounting software and payroll packages
- Assisting in the audit of companies
- Compiling management accounts and other management reporting
- Preparing Corporation Tax, VAT, RCT and Income Tax Returns
- Company Secretarial Work
We are looking for committed and highly ambitious individuals who have a strong academic record and an interest in pursuing a career in Accountancy.
Applicants will be required to have strong communication, organisational and inter-personal skills.
They will have the ability to work in a team environment and to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
In addition to receiving a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will benefit from free parking facilities and from attending our regular In-House technical training and updates.
How to Apply
Applications with a CV can be sent to Julie Murray, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org