Applications for our 2022 Work Placement Program are now closed.
Students will get experience in the wide range of services that we offer our clients and tasks will include: -
- Preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and companies
- Working with accounting software and payroll packages
- Assisting in the audit of companies
- Compiling management accounts and other management reporting
- Preparing Corporation Tax, VAT, RCT and Income Tax Returns
- Company Secretarial Work
We are looking for committed and highly ambitious individuals who have a strong academic record and an interest in pursuing a career in Accountancy.
Applicants will be required to have strong communication, organisational and inter-personal skills.
They will have the ability to work in a team environment and to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
In addition to receiving a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will benefit from free parking facilities and from attending our regular In-House technical training and updates.