Quintas is one of Ireland’s leading medium sized accountancy firms with ambitious plans to continue our current growth. We offer employees the opportunity to work with one of the best and most respected accountancy firms in Ireland, gaining exposure to a broad range of professional services. Due to ongoing expansion we are currently seeking applications from Qualified Accountants.
If you wish to develop your career within a dynamic and growing accountancy practice then this may be the opportunity for you.
Skills & Experience Required: -
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 3 years practice experience.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- Pro-active, able to work within budgets and meet delivery targets
- Strong analytical and technical ability and excellent attention to detail
- Good team working skills and ability to show flexibility when faced with new challenges
- IT proficient, with an excellent understanding of accounting software packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in supervising junior team members.
- Preparation of client accounts
- Completion of tax and other statutory returns.
- Drafting financial reports and statements
- Assisting clients meet their regulatory and compliance requirements
- Audit of client company files across a variety of sectors
- Manage and mentor junior team members.
- Deal directly with clients on a day-to-day basis and build good working relationships.
- Provide financial information and advice.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external procedures
This is an excellent opportunity for practice professionals to gain further experience in accounts, audit, taxation, and advisory services and to enhance their skill set, through working with an experienced senior management team.
What benefits will you receive?
In addition to a competitive remuneration package you will also receive the following benefits:-
- Hybrid working model
- Summertime hours
- Employer funded Pension Scheme
- DIS and Income Protection
- Free parking facilities
- Client and Staff Referral Incentive
- Regular In-House technical training and updates
- Additional annual leave based on length of service
Interested in applying?
Please forward your CV to Julie Murray email@example.com