We currently have a position for an Audit Senior.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Member of a Professional Accountancy Body
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong technical knowledge and an awareness of current issues
- Strong attention to detail and quality focused
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload, multi task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be capable of working to strict delivery deadlines.
Candidates must be confident liaising with clients in a face to face situation, be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & Word, Sage Accounts Production, Thesaurus & similar packages.
Supervision and training of juniors will also be required in carrying out the roles.
- Preparing and reviewing audit paperwork
- Preparing and reviewing statutory compliant financial statements
- Supervising and reviewing the work undertaken by audit trainees
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency of audits.
What benefits will you receive?
In addition to a competitive remuneration package you will also receive the following benefits:
- Regular In-House technical training and updates
- Free parking facilities
- Summertime hours and Annual Bonus Days
Interested in applying?
Applications with a CV can be sent to Julie Murray, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org