Sean heads up the Tax Consultancy Department of Quintas and has extensive practical experience in all areas of taxation, having previously worked with Deloitte, McGuire Desmond Solicitors and KPMG.
Sean specialises in providing tax planning services to both individuals and domestic Irish companies. His focus is on providing commercially driven, practical tax advice, and managing the implementation of tax strategies.
Areas of particular expertise are:
- Tax Minimisation Strategies
- Company Reorganisations, Restructurings and Redemptions
- Succession Planning in Privately Owned Companies
- Structuring Purchases and Sales of Companies and Businesses
- Management Incentive Programmes
- Structuring of Property Portfolios and Development Projects
- Tax Based Investments
- Revenue Audits and Investigations
- VAT on Property
Sean is an Associate of the Irish Taxation Institute and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland. Sean currently lectures with the Irish Taxation Institute.