Quintas are renowned for our service in the area of personal tax compliance. We don't simply compute your tax liability; we proactively consider any possible planning opportunities that could minimise your tax exposure going forward.
Our Tax Consultancy team assist clients in organising their taxation affairs in a manner that is both tax efficient and commercially sensible.
The range of tax services we provide include:
- Advising on all aspects of employment taxation, including tax efficient remuneration packages, share incentive schemes and benefits-in-kind
- Providing advice on the tax implications of investments such as property and shares
- Advising on how to avail of lower income tax rates in relation to property transactions
- Advising on tax based investments and the restrictions on “specified reliefs” for high earners introduced in the Finance Act 2006
- Advising on taxation for wealth accumulation strategies for business proprietors and investors
- Advising on the tax implications of transferring assets (e.g. the family business) to the next generation
- Advising on the tax implications of moving to or from Ireland, including the implications of acquiring or losing Irish tax resident status
- Revenue investigations and audits
- Property - domestic and international taxation
- Marital Breakdown tax implications