The legal and administrative requirments imposed on Companies by the Companies Acts, whilst important, have always been time consuming and a headache for Directors. In recent years, the increased focus on timely compliance by the Companies Registration Office and the establishment of the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement means that it has never been more essential that Directors take corporate compliance seriously.
Our team of experts at Quintas based in Cork, Ireland offer their range of services to ease the burdens on Directors. Our familiarity and understanding of the Acts ensures that Directors have the timely support they need in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Our Company Secreterial Services include:
- Annual Statutory Compliance - timely reminder of deadlines, guideline minutes for Annual General Meeting
- Meetings and preparation and filing of annual returns
- Formation Services - incorporation of companies for all purposes, registration of business names and trademarks
- Statutory Compliance - preparation of statutory forms to record change of Directors, change of name or change of registered office
- Memorandum &: Articles of Association
- Share Registration Services - allotments, transfers, redemptions, purchase of own shares and restructuring of share capital