Bookkeeping & VAT Services
In a new business start-up many clients do not have the knowledge or time to deal with the overbearing administration that is involved in operating their business. Similarly, small and medium-sized businesses find that they can concentrate more on the “selling of the business” whatever it may be, and we can deal with the administration and compliance deadlines that are a part of every business.
We can offer our services covering VAT returns and bookkeeping prepared internally by our experienced staff or as part of our external client review. We have a wide range of VAT experience from the small corner shop to the large property developer. VAT can be a complex tax and even small breaches can lead to significant interest and penalties being applied by Revenue.
The current deficits in the exchequer receipts has lead to increased cash being generated by government as regards the levying fines, interest and penalties for non-compliance and incorrect submissions.
Late submissions and payments of returns are red flag’s to Revenue and they can trigger revenue audits and enquiries that can lead to additional interest and penalties being levied on the tax payer.
At Quintas we will take ownership of the compliance and bookkeeping function in your business to ensure that you are advised of upcoming compliance deadlines and to ensure that liabilities are paid when they fall due. We can also negotiate with Revenue on your behalf in relation to agreeing payments plans or installment arrangements for liabilities.
The Benefits of Outsourcing Your Bookkeeping & Admin Function
- Experienced Staff who will use the most efficient and up to date methods available
- All bookkeeping work is supervised by qualified accountancy staff
- Free up business owner’s time to concentrate on other parts of the business
- Ensures quality & accuracy of internal accounts reports
- Provide the business owners with regular reports – sales / bank / debtors / profitability / suppliers., where required
- Significant Cost Savings over full-time Employees:
- Lower annual cost
- No Employer’s PRSI
- No Holiday Pay
- No Redundancy Entitlements
- No training costs
- No / Reduced software costs